Do you want to understand our professional standards and methodologies? Then read on.
Are there methodologies for starting up a business?
Based on our experience, we present those methodologies, which have worked for us. They are not our inventions, but we propose to follow them.
- Company Building is the fourth step in “The Four Steps to the Epiphany” by Steve Blank. We guide you through Customer Discovery, Customer Validation, and Customer Creation to Company Building.
- The Lean Startup is coined by Eric Ries and described in his book “The Lean Startup”.
- Alex Osterwalder created the Business Model Canvas in “Business Model Generation”.
- Ash Maurya made Lean Startup more actionable in “Running Lean” and adapted Business Model Canvas to Lean Canvas.
- 37signals authored “Getting Real”, a smaller, faster, better way to build software.
Login to see more on our Methodologies.
How do Capital-Gain Consultants support you? Read on “Our Approach“.